Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,525TL (18,940₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)