Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 83% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,715TL (5,526 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)