Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,682TL (3,591 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)