Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 77% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,325TL (5,418 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (37 minutes ago)