Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,877TL (1,191,955 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (44 minutes ago)