Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,521TL (996,907 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)