Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02143 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 126% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,347TL (342,852 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)