Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,465TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)