Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,391TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)