Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,239TL in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)