Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.542 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,336TL (R$ 2,164) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)