Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18952 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,163TL (11,413 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)