Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,430TL ($978) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)