Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,844TL ($1,573) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)