Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,788TL (€621) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)