Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,342TL (₨ 62,188) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)