Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,011 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06493 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,964TL (Taka 45,658) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)