Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04411 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,544TL (₨57,677) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)