Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04880 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,695TL (₨55,237) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)