Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,515TL (Rp 7,636,584) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)