Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,906TL (Rp 7,689,328) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)