Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,492TL (€758) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)