Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,691TL (€1,242) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)