Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,926TL (₨39,174) in Dehra Dun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)