Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,280TL (€331) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)