Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,411TL (€447) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)