Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,372TL (€359) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)