Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 79% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,762TL (4,616元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)