Cost of living in Datong, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,370TL (4,286元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)