Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 250% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,368TL (元21,501) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)