Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,976TL (元6,681) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (34 minutes ago)