Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,068TL (AU$1,840) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)