Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.030 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,728TL (€618) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)