Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,948TL (€1,235) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)