Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,760TL (2,198,168 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)