Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,653TL (1,504,160 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)