Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,277TL (1,243,363 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)