Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,854TL (1,205,439 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)