Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,423TL (﷼ 4,594) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)