Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,406TL (﷼ 2,398) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)