Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00686 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 17% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,981TL (288,700 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)