Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,509TL (元6,392) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)