Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL (元3,746) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)