Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (元6,580) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)