Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,459TL (₩1,392,480) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)