Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,222TL (₩535,293) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)