Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00501 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,100TL (₩618,328) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)