Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,656TL (₩1,350,470) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)