Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (13,382,012 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)