Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / VND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,234TL (23,520,064 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)