Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,979TL (2,102 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)