Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,727TL (2,823 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (23 minutes ago)