Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,535TL (R$ 2,273) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)