Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00544 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,778TL (CH$878,446) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)