Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,014TL (CH$477,971) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)