Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,533TL (Bs 25,648,788) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)