Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20193 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,083TL (Mex$ 10,315) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)