Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32984 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,475TL (Mex$ 7,504) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)