Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19010 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,218TL (Mex$ 16,930) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)