Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,060TL (R$ 2,597) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)