Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,122TL (R$ 2,010) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)