Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,747TL (R$ 3,189) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (39 minutes ago)