Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27900 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,535TL (Mex$ 9,088) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)