Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.332 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,964TL ($556) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)