Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,622TL ($561) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)