Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,323TL (COL$2,723,869) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)