Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,372TL (COL$2,961,368) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)