Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL (COL$2,683,099) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)