Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,377TL (2,769 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)