Cost of living in Craiova, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,416TL (1,877 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)