Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,869TL (4,313 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)