Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,766TL (436,985 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)