Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00608 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,407TL (560,811 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)