Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00917 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,442TL (375,195 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)