Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10449 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,227TL (Php21,313) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)