Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,341TL (€722) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)