Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,955TL (€979) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)