Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37872 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,480TL (Bs 9,189) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)