Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,949TL (Bs 13,143) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)