Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,308TL (€800) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (34 minutes ago)