Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,846TL (€1,148) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)