Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15400 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,939TL (ARS $12,591) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)