Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00830 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,545TL (CH$306,652) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)