Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,613TL (CH$403,637) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)