Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00754 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,670TL (CH$354,298) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)