Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00794 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (CH$307,656) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)