Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,788TL (kr8,899) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)