Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,552TL (R$ 2,286) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)