Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,625TL (R$ 3,232) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)