Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (R$ 2,438) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)