Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04745 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,328TL (49,071 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)