Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04047 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,457TL (60,721 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)