Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,624TL (2,796 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)