Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (3,796 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)