Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,852TL (2,758 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)