Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,353TL (3,890 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)