Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00058 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,265TL (5,648,841 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)