Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,643TL (11,938,140 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)