Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19715 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,325TL (L 11,793) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)