Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23696 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,603TL (L 10,985) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)