Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02579 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,365TL (91,708 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)